8.09.2013

NWM 2013 // The Committment

1
 For my 2013 New Year's resolution, I set my sites on doing something that I would normally not do and challenge myself. I signed up for the Nike's Women's Half Marathon.  I usually talk a big game about doing something and always have the luxury of backing down, if need be. In this instance, once I submitted and paid my registration for the race, it's like I signed my name in blood. There is no backing down now and no refund. I am going to do this. Come October, I will be ready!

2
Now the only problem I have is staying committed. Like I said before, it is so easy to make excuses and to even back down. I figure if I post it here, I will require me to stay on track. Now that I am done with vacation and school doesn't start for another month, I will be focusing on running regularly and eating right. Thankfully, Pinterest has some great tips, recipes, and schedules to follow. I will keep you posted on what works for me and what doesn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment