7.31.2012

Gonna Sell my Car and go to Vegas


When I turned 21, I vowed to myself that I wouldn't do the typical "21st-birthday let's go to Las Vegas" thing. I actually booked a flight to New York and went sightseeing in Manhattan with my boyfriend instead. But I've had a change of heart since then. I'm only 21; I can still flip flop on my decisions. So while I'm clinching to the last few months of my 21st year, I'm going to Vegas with friends.

I cannot tell you how excited I am! The food, the drinks, and the activities to do there. I don't know what to pack because if I bring pants or shorts, I don't think I'll have enough room to stretch for all the eating I'm going to do. Hopefully walking from the top to the bottom of the strip will help.
What is your favorite thing to do in Vegas and where?

Next stop, Vegas please!

No comments:

Post a Comment